This is the podcast that got me hooked on the concept of podcasts. This is a professional production with a major children's author and illustrator. Yet it illustrates many ways podcasts could be used in a school library setting:
- Students listen to relevant podcasts
- Students produce podcasts for each other
- Teachers share ideas
- Podcasts for specific English Language Development Lessons
- The library "gets with it"
I have subscribed to a few podcasts related to children's books:
- Book Voyages
- Booktalks Quick and Simple
- OCLS Podcast
Once again, I have to say that time management is critical. It is very easy to use many hours exploring all the podcasts that are available for us.